What are the major attractions in Inari?
If your trip to Inari is all booked but your travel itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Keep yourself entertained by checking out Pielpajarvi Wilderness Church and Inari Church. Another place to consider stopping by is Pielpajärven Kirkko.
What are the best road trip destinations near Inari?
You'll want to explore nearby Saariselka. What's 37 miles when you have your own rental car? The road trip there is half the fun! Angry Birds Activity Park Saariselka ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Pyhan Paavalin Chapel and Saariselka Ski Resort are awesome attractions too. Located 53 miles away, Tankavaara is another popular option. If you stop by, make sure you check out Koilliskaira Visitor Centre, Kultamuseo and Gold Prospector Museum.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Inari?
We've pulled together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you save:
- Use our amazing filter feature to steer you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Check the offers at all rental locations, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab ride to a close-by rental car outlet may mean significant savings;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — watch out for these money-saving deals;
- And finally, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to grab the biggest savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Inari?
No other mode of transportation can offer you convenience and flexibility like your own set of wheels. Whatever the reason for your stay in Inari, CarRentals.com has a great selection of vehicles to drive away in. On a city break with your other half? Make things even cozier by renting a mini or compact car. A delight to drive and easy to park in tight spots, you'll love sitting alongside each other in one of these little rides. A full-size car is a great match for big families. There's enough space for everyone and you can venture where you want, whenever you want. If you're on the road for business, a premium car will get you from conference to meeting in comfort and luxury.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Inari?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a wide variety of luxurious rental vehicles on offer in Inari. What you go for depends on how much you want to spend and what you're planning to do. Prestige vehicles offer the best in comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not pick up a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a cushy mid-size sedan? Otherwise, if you're just after something to get from A to B as efficiently as possible, you're better off choosing an economy vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).