What are the major attractions in Homosassa?
If your trip to Homosassa is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you swing by Chassahowitzka Wildlife Reserve. This marvelous attraction is sure to offer some awesome photo ops.
Not far from the heart of the city, Olde Mill House Gallery and Printing Museum is one sight you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. If you still have some room on your travel schedule, Bird Island and Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park will keep you amused, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Homosassa?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Tampa is worth a detour. Located 56 miles from Homosassa, it has a few fabulous attractions, such as Florida Aquarium and Tampa Theater. Nothing says living big like a road trip does, so keep on cruising to Clearwater Beach. It's 56 miles away and also has a few worthwhile sights, such as Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Pier 60 Park.
Where are the best beaches near Homosassa?
Fill the tank, put on some tunes and get ready to feel the fresh salty air in your hair. Homosassa offers some gorgeous stretches of coast, such as:
- Sand Key (10 miles away).
- Fort Island Gulf Beach (12 miles away).
- Pine Island Beach Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Homosassa?
Situated 2 miles from Homosassa, Bird Island is a fantastic place to go for a business conference. After an exhausting day of mingling and getting to know new people, you'll be able to hop into your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a relaxing spin around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Homosassa?
We've put together a list of all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that task as easy as ABC!);
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Look at the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport and surrounding area. A quick cab trip to a close-by car rental office might result in substantial savings;
- If your dates are not set in stone, try scoring a lower price by changing the days in your search;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay right away and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some excellent savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Homosassa?
No other mode of transportation can offer you freedom and convenience like your own car. No matter the reason for your trip to Homosassa, CarRentals.com has an excellent range of vehicles to drive off in. Heading to the city with your other half? Fire up the romance by grabbing the keys to a convertible. A delight to drive and a breeze to park, you'll adore sitting next to each other in one of these cute rides. A van is ideal for big families. There's room enough for everyone and you can venture where you want, when you want. If you're on the road for business, a premium car will take you from your hotel to the boardroom in comfort and style.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Homosassa?
Sometimes the journey is more significant than the destination, which makes your car choice particularly important. If you're planning an amazing road trip around Homosassa, a robust and stylish SUV could be a good choice. If you're hoping for a fantastic bargain and plan on staying mostly in the city, a versatile compact is a clever pick. All you need to do is work out what's the best fit, throw your bags in the trunk, and hit the road.