Car rentals in Grenada: All you need to know
You want a great car to take you around Grenada whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Explore the famous sites around the area and park in front of the best restaurants in Grenada. We've gathered the most popular questions about renting a car in Grenada. Read on to find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where do I find a great deal on a rental car in Grenada?
We always try to get you the best deal. But, to increase your savings on your trip to Grenada you can do a few things. Make sure to:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with any added costs
- Decide the vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't get more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Grenada.
What rental suppliers have agencies in Grenada?
From budget-friendly brands like Budget and Thrifty to global names like Avis and Enterprise, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Grenada?
That depends on how many people you are traveling with and what activities you want to do in Grenada. If you're having a bit of trouble picking the right car, be sure to read over our chart below. We've compared the most popular types of vehicles for you:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Grenada?
Normally, the age limit for renting a car in Grenada is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the United States of America. However, you might need to pay a surcharge if you're under 25. Be sure to read the rental agreement to find what the total will be before you book your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Grenada?
Almost all countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car company for your trip, if you are concerned your insurance won't cover your rental during your trip. Otherwise, as a U.S. citizen, you can also book Collision Damage Coverage through CarRentals.com at checkout. Many major card issuers, like MasterCard or Discover, offer some coverage; however, there may be restrictions. For instance, you may not be covered if you reserve a larger or luxury vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to find a gas station close to the drop-off location
What fuel policy do you recommend?
Many suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out choice. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Grenada.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Grenada?
If you wish to check out all that Grenada and maybe even the rest of Mississippi offers, you are going to need unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional charges. Review the fine print to be sure they are truly "unlimited."
Before you drive off
Before you get started on your Grenada vacation, be sure you check out a few items before you leave the rental lot. You should:
- Inspect your vehicle and make sure there is no damage or scratches. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Grenada rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Grenada has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be going between the great restaurants, renowned landmarks, and all the fantastic sites in Grenada.