Car rentals in Greer: All you need to know
You want a great automobile to take you around Greer whether you're traveling for a business trip or a vacation. See the famous sites around town and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Greer. CarRentals.com has answered your most popular questions about car rentals in Greer. Keep reading to find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How do I find a bargain car rental in Greer?
We always try to get you the best deal. But, there are ways to get an even lower price on your next booking. You can:
- Read the mileage policy to prevent any surprise expenses
- Reserve your rental as far ahead of time as you can
- Avoid airport pick-ups and drop-offs if possible; they commonly are pricier
- Compare weekly and daily rates; you might save more with a longer rental
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Greer.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Greer?
In Greer, there are a few rental car providers to decide from, like Enterprise. Scan through the online reviews to get an idea of which one is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Greer?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this South Carolina town means you're certain to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Greer?
Usually, the age limit for renting a car in Greer is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the United States of America. Additionally, many suppliers charge an extra fee if you are under 25. Be sure to read over the terms to determine what the exact price will be before you book your vehicle.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Greer?
Insurance is always needed, no matter where you're renting a car. That said, you could already be covered by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, these policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Greer. Check in advance and, if it is needed, you can easily add it at checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will need to search for a gas station close to your rental car supplier
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually recommend that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Greer?
If you want to see all that Greer and maybe even the rest of South Carolina offers, you are going to want unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Greer. Go over the fine print to be sure your mileage is truly "unlimited."
Before you leave the lot
Before you begin on your Greer vacation, go over a few items before you leave the lot. You should take time to:
- Walk around your vehicle and determine if there is any damage or scratches. If so, write it down on your paperwork
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is properly inflated and the jack and lung wrench are there
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Get comfortable working the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new region
Book your Greer rental car today
Use CarRentals.com to get yourself the best wheels Greer has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the highly-rated restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the amazing sites in Greer.