What are the major attractions in Gramado?
There won't be any dull moments on this vacation! You'll need to rise with the sun if you're planning to see all the notable attractions this place has to offer. Black Lake Park and Mini Mundo are must-sees. The Gramado Zoo and Caracol State Park shouldn't be missed either.
Not far from the heart of the city, Green Land is one sight to consider adding to your to-do list. Santa Claus Village and the Saint George Castle Medieval Museum are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Gramado?
You don't need to limit your adventuring to just Gramado. Porto Alegre is 5 miles away and offers a great range of close-by attractions, such as Porto Alegre Public Market. Moinhos de Vento Park is also a well-liked attraction.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Gramado?
Here's our recommendations on how to hit the road with some savings in your pocket:
- Check out as many different bargain car rental deals as you can (we make that task simple as ABC!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you in the know about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your car keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll score some of the best deals when you prepay your rental vehicle;
- Last but not least, secure your favorite vehicle as soon as you possibly can to bag yourself a truckload of savings!