What are the major attractions in Caxias do Sul?
Step out into the wider region and get closer to nature with a few activities like rock climbing. If you want more, don't miss the opportunity to try your hand at mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Caxias do Sul?
Eager for a little more adventure? Then keep on cruising to Mato Queimado, just 19 miles from Caxias do Sul. There are plenty more interesting things to experience here, such as Black Lake Park and Mini Mundo. If you're still in the mood for sightseeing, punch Carniel into your GPS. This attractive destination also features a few top-notch sights like the Gramado Zoo and Caracol State Park, and it's only 2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Caxias do Sul?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you save on a car rental:
- Use our clever filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — and then compare the prices;
- Check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the best rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you book your ride;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel plans, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- Some rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay upfront, so keep an eye out for these great deals;
- Last of all, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a ton of savings!