What are the major attractions in Giverny?
If your trip to Giverny is all organized but your travel itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Adventure awaits around every turn here. A few of the most popular attractions in the area are Impressionism Museum, Monet House Museum and Claude Monet's Garden at Giverny. Make room on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Giverny?
If you're trying to find day trips around Giverny, you certainly won't be let down! Evreux, just 19 miles away, offers some fantastic attractions that'll keep you occupied. Want an excuse to go check it out? Le Cadran and Evreux Cathedral ought to do. If you need any more convincing, also think about Garden Golf d'Evreux.
Where are the best convention centers near Giverny?
If you're here for primarily business reasons, you'll probably be heading to Le Cadran. It's located 19 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Giverny?
Here are our top tips on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter tool to point you in the direction of the hottest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Include both airport and non-airport pickup locations to be sure you're bagging the absolute best price around;
- If your vacation is somewhat flexible, modify your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes rental outlets offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so make sure you keep an eye out for these money-saving offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and drive away with your ideal set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Giverny?
Whatever your motoring needs in Giverny, CarRentals.com will get you from A to B comfortably and efficiently. If you're in the city for business reasons, a premium car is a good fit. These sorts of vehicles have high-end finishes, sleek interiors, and a host of contemporary features. Traveling on a tight budget and hoping to save cash? A compact car or a mini is the way to go. These smaller cars are cheaper to run and fantastic for maneuvering through traffic. If you have the youngsters (and a lot of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will have the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Giverny?
You'll be pleased to hear that there's a huge variety of both high-end and economy rentals in Giverny. What you end up going with is largely dependent on your budget as well as what you plan to do. Specialty vehicles often spare no expense when it comes to comfort and class. If you're splurging, why not go for an elite SUV, or perhaps a slick medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you're just after a car to get you around town as efficiently as possible, we can help you out with an economy vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your pocket).