What are the major attractions in Fairport?
If your trip to Fairport is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Fun and adventure can be found around every corner here. A few of the most popular attractions nearby are Erie Canal, Colonial Belle Cruise Dock and Sherwood Fields Park. Make room on your itinerary to visit them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Fairport?
If you're after a day-trip destination, we've got a couple of tips. Sitting 31 miles away, Waterloo is worth jumping in the car for. Among your first stops here ought to be Ventosa Vineyards, Waterloo Premium Outlets and Muranda Cheese Company. The locals are also likely to point you toward Seneca Falls, 34 miles away. If you can only find time for one thing here, let it be National Women's Hall of Fame. (But we'd also recommend New York Chiropractic College and It's A Wonderful Life Museum.)
Where are the best beaches near Fairport?
Throw a bucket in the back seat and go on a road trip to one of the area's superb seaside stretches for some beachcombing fun in the sun. See what treasures you can find lying along the water's edge before you head back to Fairport. Well-known beaches to pen down are:
- Ontario Beach Park (16 miles away).
- Kershaw Park (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Fairport?
Here on a business trip? You'll be happy that Fair and Expo Center has some excellent hotels and cafés nearby. You'll find it 10 miles from Fairport.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Fairport?
Here are our recommendations on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Our nifty filter tool will soon be your new bestie. Browse the cheapest deals from all of the top companies with just a few clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email and be in the know when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're receiving the cheapest offer in town;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, change your dates to find cheaper prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody likes getting a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some places reward you handsomely for paying upfront — watch out for these kinds of offers;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your dream set of wheels.
What kind of rental car should I get for Fairport?
Whether you're heading off alone or with some pals, CarRentals.com can help you find a suitable set of wheels for your Fairport trip. An economy car is a superb choice if you'll be spending a lot of time downtown. Affordable and with impressive mileage, these vehicles will get you here, there and everywhere with ease. If you feel like standing out from the crowd, take a look at our special category. We know you'll find something that'll attract a bit of attention! Got the young ones with you? A spacious full-size SUV should tick all your boxes.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Fairport?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is little more than a lofty dream. But renting your dream car is certainly within your grasp! Imagine the joy of cruising around town in a swanky convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or maybe all you're after is a reliable set of wheels to get you quickly and safely from point A to point B. Flashy or thrifty? Whatever you decide, there's a rental car to suit your style in Fairport.