Car rentals in Enterprise: All you need to know
You want a great vehicle to take you around Enterprise whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. Check out the top sites around town and park in front of the popular restaurants in Enterprise. We've gathered your most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Enterprise. Keep reading to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where can I get a great deal on a car rental in Enterprise?
We always try to get you the best price. However, you can remember a couple things to keep your upcoming booking affordable. Make sure to:
- Compare the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Learn about any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the actual cost before you rent
- Don't rent more car than you need. Commonly, the smaller the car, the lower the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Enterprise.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Enterprise?
From budget-friendly brands like Fox and Budget to global names like National and Hertz, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Scan through the reviews to help you figure out which one is best for you.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Enterprise?
That all depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Enterprise. If you're having difficulty picking the right car, be sure to look over the chart below. We've compared the most popular types of cars for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Enterprise?
Generally, to rent a car in Enterprise you must be at least 21. However, there might be an additional fee if you are under the age of 25 or for larger or higher category vehicles. Go over the supplier's terms to figure out what the exact charge will be before you rent your car.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Enterprise?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you rent a vehicle. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's policy may also insure you. Keep in mind, those policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll have to add it to your booking for Enterprise. Check ahead of time and, if it's necessary, you can simply add it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will have to find a gas station near your car rental supplier
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually advise that you choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for those who don't want to worry about watching the odometer their whole trip. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Check the details on mileage limits before you book.
Know before you go
Before you get started on your Enterprise adventure, make sure you check a few items prior to leaving the rental lot. It's important to:
- Walk around your car and determine if there is any damage or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new area
Book your Enterprise rental car today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. No matter the situation, CarRentals.com has a car that can suit your needs and not break the bank.