What are the major attractions in Elne?
Not too far from the city center, Elne Cathedral is one spot to consider putting on your to-do list. Aqualand St Cyprien and Jardin Des Plantes are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Elne?
Visit Elne for its wonderful character and style. With that said, you've also got big-name sights just down the road! The Dali Museum is worth a visit. It's located in Masarac, 18 miles away.
Where are the best beaches near Elne?
Nothing says vacation like jumping in the car and driving to the seaside. Elne has some fantastic beaches close by, so bring along your favorite book (and a kite if it's windy) and take a road trip to one of these beautiful options:
- Saint-Cyprien-Plage (4 miles away).
- Argeles Beach (5 miles away).
- Racou Beach (6 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Elne?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our suggestions:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as possible (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your phone number, life story and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the best offers for your desired destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the best price around;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your vacation schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you could be required to pay for another full day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and get some of the thriftiest rates around;
- Finally, yet importantly, lock in your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score yourself a truckload of savings!