What are the major attractions in Edmonton International Airport?
Head out into the wider area and reacquaint yourself with nature with a few activities like snowboarding. For even more, don't miss the opportunity to try your hand at skiing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Edmonton International Airport?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get that tiny bit longer. Once you've marked off the sights in Edmonton International Airport, there's a famous attraction just a little further out. West Edmonton Mall is worth a visit. You'll find it in Edmonton, 17 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Edmonton International Airport?
Avoid paying an arm and leg for a rental car by following our top tips:
- Use our nifty filter feature to point you towards the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're bagging the cheapest deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of elbow room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- So you don't end up paying late fees or for a whole extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your dream ride.