What are the major attractions in Edmonton International Airport?
If your trip to Edmonton International Airport is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
There's nothing like exploring new places. While you're in the area, Premium Outlet Collection: Edmonton International Airport and RedTail Landing Golf Club should definitely be among them. Another favorite attraction to add to your itinerary is Castrol Raceway.
What are the best road trip destinations near Edmonton International Airport?
Dig out your bucket list, because it's about to get a little longer. Once you've ticked off the sights in Edmonton International Airport, there's a famous attraction not too far away. Edmonton is only 16 miles away and the home of West Edmonton Mall. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth a day trip.
Where are the best convention centers near Edmonton International Airport?
Situated 19 miles from Edmonton International Airport, Oasis Centre is a fabulous place to go for a work conference. After a long day of mingling and networking, you'll be able to get behind the wheel of your rental car and drive out to a nearby café or go for a leisurely cruise around the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Edmonton International Airport?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your wallet:
- Our terrific filter tool is going to become your new bestie. Size up the hottest deals from all of the top companies as quick as a flash;
- By entering only your email address into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all of the best deals for your selected destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you have some elbow room in your schedule, modify your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- Nobody enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- If you're in the mood to save a pretty penny, pay in advance and drive away with some of the best rates around;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your fingers. Book now and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Edmonton International Airport?
A rental car allows you to get around the best sights easily in Edmonton International Airport. If you're traveling on a shoestring and want to make your budget go further, a mini or a compact is a terrific choice. These smaller cars are cheap to run and easy to park. If you've got the kids in tow, an SUV will give you all the space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Edmonton International Airport?
For some people, owning a high-end vehicle is the stuff of fairy tales. But renting your dream car is easier than you think! Imagine the joy of cruising the open roads in a swanky convertible, even if it's only for a day or two. Or maybe all you want is a set of wheels to get you safely from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Edmonton International Airport.