What are the major attractions in Divinopolis?
Nothing beats exploring new places. While you're in town, the Mill Gravesend Municipal Theatre and Shrine of St. Anthony should be among them. If you still have tons of stamina and space on your schedule, the Divinopolis History Museum is also calling your name.
What are the best road trip destinations near Divinopolis?
If you're trying to find day trips around Divinopolis, you certainly won't be let down! Ibirité, just 6 miles away, is home to some fantastic sights that'll keep you busy. Want an excuse to go and have a look? Somarcas Outlet Mall and Itau Power Shopping should do. If you need any more persuading, also think about Rei Do Mato cave.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Divinopolis?
Here are our recommendations on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Check your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport locations to make sure you're receiving the absolute best price in town;
- You can often save a few dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- See if you can keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, pay right away and score some of the best rates around;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.