What are the major attractions in Decatur?
If your trip to Decatur is all booked but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, let us give you a helping hand.
Plan a stop at Princess Theatre Center for the Performing Arts. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. Historic Bank Street and Tennessee Valley Pecan Company are also close by and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Decatur?
We know you can't wait to take your new wheels for a spin. How about taking a day trip out to Huntsville? Just 25 miles away, roll down the windows and let the wind rustle your hair on the way there. Von Braun Center, Westside Center and Huntsville Depot Museum alone justify the drive out here. Located 40 miles away, Florence is another popular destination. If you swing by, make sure you check out Blackberry Trail Golf Course, Larimore Home and Muscle Shoals Sound Studios.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Decatur?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you save some serious cash:
- Browse as many different bargain car rental deals as possible (we make that job completely painless!);
- Check your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the amazing bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you lock in your ride;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your wallet. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental;
- And finally, secure your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to grab yourself a mountain of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Decatur?
Whether you're getting away solo or with all the family, CarRentals.com can help you find the best ride for your Decatur trip. A compact car is an excellent option if you'll be spending nearly all of your time in the downtown area. Economical and with great mileage, these vehicles will take you from point A to B easily and quickly. If you feel like making a big impression, check out our special category. You're sure to find something that'll attract a few glances! Got the little ones with you? A roomy SUV will match your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Decatur?
You'll be glad to hear that there's a great range of both luxury and economy rental vehicles in Decatur. What you opt for will depend on your funds and the activities you've got planned. Specialty and prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you feel like splashing out, why not book a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a stylish mid-sized vehicle? On the other hand, if you're just after a set of wheels to get from A to B at the cheapest price possible, you're better off choosing a no-frills compact vehicle (or something else that won't burn a hole in your wallet).