What are the major attractions in Campo Grande?
Indigenous Nations Park is a notable attraction in this fascinating city. Stop in and see what it's all about.
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at the Obelisk Monument. It's one sight you'll usually find on many visitors' must-do lists. If you've still got room on that travel schedule, Republic Square and Santo Antonio Parrochial Church will keep you amused, as well.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Campo Grande?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your purse:
- Use our nifty filter feature to help point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you inside info on all the great deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, modify your dates slightly to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you return your car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you pay in advance for your rental vehicle;
- Book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!