Where is Mato Grosso do Sul?
Nothing beats dropping the windows of your rental car and coasting down a long, open road. But before you motor off on a new adventure in Mato Grosso do Sul, how about learning a bit about this travel hot spot? You'll have to book a flight to Brazil to get to this epic destination.
What are the major attractions in Mato Grosso do Sul?
You might find it a challenge scoring a parking space right in front of these iconic attractions, but believe us — they're most definitely worth a short wander. The greatest thing about a journey to Mato Grosso do Sul is crossing these off your bucket list:
- Anhumas Abyss (11 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
- Municipal Baths (4 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
- Blue Lake Cave (6 miles from the center of Bonito, Mato Grosso Do Sul (state))
What are the best road trip destinations in Mato Grosso do Sul?
Mato Grosso do Sul is an amazing place to hit the open road behind the wheel of your own rental car. Crank up the radio and enjoy the flexibility of stopping off at all the region's treasures scattered between each of its most appealing travel destinations. Here are some of the most well-known cities in this beautiful place:
- Campo Grande (population of 729,2)
- Dourados (population of 162,2)
- Corumba (population of 96,5)
- Tres Lagoas (population of 78,7)