What are the major attractions in Campina Grande?
Keep yourself on the go (and that adventurous soul happy) by visiting Parque Evaldo Cruz and Parque do Povo. If you've still got energy and room on your itinerary, the Engenho Triunfo is also calling out to you.
What are the best road trip destinations near Campina Grande?
Have you heard of Serraria? If not, we'd recommend you do some research. It's 35 miles away and is home to lots of things to do. Nossa Senhora do Livramento Church is one terrific example. Serra de Sao Bento is another day-trip destination. It's 6 miles away and home to Pedra da Boca.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Campina Grande?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our amazing filter tool to help point you in the direction of the hottest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- By submitting only your email address (and not your entire personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the hottest prices for your selected location;
- Search for both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're receiving the best deal in town;
- You can sometimes save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and see what savings you can score;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Sometimes car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay immediately, so be sure to watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book now and lock in your ideal set of wheels.