What are the major attractions in Caboolture?
Adventure is right around the corner at Centenary Lakes Park. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' must-do lists. If you've still got room on that itinerary, the Caboolture Warplane Museum and the Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Caboolture?
Want to know what else is around you? Venture a little outside of Caboolture and you'll come across world-class sights. Canowindra is 55 miles away and the home of Dreamworld. Fill up the gas tank, because it's well worth paying a visit.
Where are the best beaches near Caboolture?
If you enjoy feeling the sea breeze on your face and the sight of seabirds gliding high up above, hop behind the wheel and spend some time walking beside the water at Sutton's Beach. You'll find this stunning stretch 16 miles from Caboolture.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Caboolture?
Avoid spending a fortune on a rental car by following our top tips:
- Our clever filter feature will soon be your new BFF. Measure up all of the hottest deals, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- By entering only your email address (and not your full personal details, life history and dog's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll stay up to date with all the unbeatable bargains for your destination;
- Check both airport and non-airport office locations to make sure you're getting the best possible offer in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Nobody enjoys being whacked with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep your eyes open for these penny-pinching offers;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book as soon as you can and secure your ideal ride.