What are the major attractions in Bonito?
If your trip to Bonito is all locked in but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Whatever you do, don't forget your camera when you go to Municipal Baths. This great attraction is sure to provide some wonderful photo ops.
Not far from the heart of the city, Liberty Square is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have some room on that travel itinerary, Jiboia Project and Bonito Convention Center will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bonito?
Fling your bags in the back seat. It's road trip time! Anastacio is 62 miles away and home to great attractions like Anastacio Beach. It's the perfect excuse to test out your new ride.
Where are the best beaches near Bonito?
There's nothing quite as magical as being by the ocean in the early evening. Take a relaxing road trip to Figueira Beach and glimpse the sun's rays shining over the water before it retreats into the horizon. You'll find this beautiful beach 9 miles from Bonito.
Where are the best convention centers near Bonito?
Here for business-related reasons? You'll be glad that Bonito Convention Center has some terrific hotels, restaurants and cafés nearby. You'll find it 1 mile from Bonito.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bonito?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following these top tips:
- A car can take you anywhere — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in a couple of clicks;
- Set an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will hightail it into your inbox;
- Before you get behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to ensure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If you don't mind which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the hottest deal;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental companies offer discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Bonito?
No matter your motoring needs in Bonito, CarRentals.com will take you from A to B comfortably and efficiently. If you're visiting for work, a premium car is a great fit. These types of vehicles boast high-quality finishes, elegant interiors, and a host of modern extras. Vacationing on a budget and need to save money? A compact car or a mini may be an excellent choice. Little runabouts like these are cheaper to run and perfect for getting around city streets. If you've got the kids (and a good deal of luggage) in tow, a full-size SUV will give you all the room and space you need.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bonito?
You'll be glad to know that there's a wide variety of luxury rentals in Bonito. What you opt for will depend on what you're willing to spend and what you plan to do. Prestige vehicles are hard to beat if you're all about mod cons and comfort. If you're splurging, why not go for a fully kitted-out SUV, or perhaps a flashy medium-sized vehicle? Otherwise, if you just need a set of wheels to zip around town in as efficiently as possible, we can help you out with an economy compact vehicle (or something else that's unlikely to break the bank).