What are the major attractions in Bogotá?
If your trip to Bogotá is all sorted out but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a helping hand.
Bogota Botanical Garden is a significant attraction in this fascinating city. Drop by and find out what it's all about.
Stop by San Rafael Mall. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' must-do lists. Mirador de los Nevados Park and Casa Grau are also a stone's throw away and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Bogotá?
If you're looking for a day-trip destination, we know just the place. Situated 34 miles away, Suesca is worth the drive. Suesca Church ought to be at the top of your to-do list here. Suesca Park and Suesca Rocks are excellent attractions too. Located 34 miles away, Villeta is another popular choice. If you stop by, make sure you check out Panela Square, Villeta Central Park and Church of St. Michael the Archangel.
Where are the best convention centers near Bogotá?
If you're in town to attend a corporate conference, you'll find Corferias Fairs and Exhibition Center 7 miles from Bogotá. During one of the breaks, head to a nearby restaurant to grab a moment to yourself — socializing and networking can be quite exhausting.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Bogotá?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- Use our convenient filter tool to point you toward the cheapest car deals in town — then compare the prices;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and stay up to date when prices become cheaper for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- If your dates are not carved in stone, see if you can get a lower price by switching up the days in your search;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — keep your eyes open for these deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been looking for slip through your fingers. Book as soon as possible and secure your ideal ride.
What kind of rental car should I get for Bogotá?
With big-name sights like Monserrate and Plaza de Bolivar, it's no surprise Bogotá is a city on many bucket lists. But if you're planning to drive around this huge metropolis, it's wise to think small. A compact rental car will have you zooming about the frenzied streets and parking will be simpler. If you're nervous about city driving, there's loads to discover farther afield. Climb behind the wheel of an SUV or a four-wheel drive and appreciate the picturesque rivers that Cundinamarca is renowned for.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bogotá?
For some, owning a high-end vehicle may be somewhat out of reach. But renting the car of your dreams is far easier than you think! Imagine the feeling of cruising around town in a snazzy convertible, even if it's just for a short while. Or maybe all you want is a cheap ride to get you quickly from A to B. Flashy or affordable? Either way, one thing's for sure — there's a rental car to suit your style in Bogotá.