What are the major attractions in Blois?
If your trip to Blois is all organized but your itinerary is a bit on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Stop by Maison de la Magie. It's one sight you'll find on many travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some space on that itinerary, St. Louis Cathedral and Office de Tourisme de Blois Chambord will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Blois?
You don't have to limit your adventures to just Blois. Tours is only 34 miles away and features a fine range of close-by attractions, such as Tours Cathedral. Vinci International Convention Centre is another popular attraction.
Where are the best convention centers near Blois?
If you're mostly here for business purposes, you'll probably be heading to Le Carroir. It's situated 2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Blois?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save more money:
- Investigate as many different offers as possible (we make that chore a breeze!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Scan the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport and its surrounds. A brief cab trip to a neighboring rental car center might result in some significant savings;
- If your vacation dates are not yet confirmed, see if you can get a lower price by choosing different days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times often need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for prepaying — keep a lookout for these kinds of offers;
- Book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'll get the biggest selection early on.
What kind of rental car should I get for Blois?
Blois has lots on offer. You could spend a while in this place and barely scratch the surface. If you'd like to take in as much as possible in this dynamic metropolis, you'll need a rental car. Bear in mind that driving around the city usually goes hand in hand with tight streets and limited parking spaces. Don't stress though, because a compact or an economy car can make this less daunting. If you're planning to get out of the city and check out some of the lakes that Blois is well known for, you'll want a car with more room to move. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make those road trips a dream.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Blois?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Blois. From SUVs with trunk space galore to zippy little compacts that make parking a breeze, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than four wheels and a gas pedal. What type of car will it be this time?