How can I get a cheap car rental in Bavaria?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Compare as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that job a piece of cake!);
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to ensure you're getting the absolute best offer in town;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best deal;
- No one enjoys being charged a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some companies reward you for paying upfront — keep a lookout for these penny-pinching deals;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!
What is the most popular rental car category in Bavaria?
Who needs all those extra bells and whistles? Economy cars are the most popular sort of rental car for travelers in Bavaria, and for many good reasons. You'll enjoy terrific fuel economy as you cruise down the streets of Munich and Augsburg in this small vehicle. They're agile, a snap to park, and above all, easy on the hip pocket.
It's always a nice idea to escape the city, and if you do, get ready to be richly rewarded. With foothills, lakes, and canals to see, Bavaria offers plenty of day trip opportunities. A larger vehicle like a four-wheel drive or an SUV will give you and the crew more comfort and room for those longer drives.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Bavaria?
You're spoiled for choice when it comes to renting a car in Bavaria. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to zippy compacts that make parking a cinch, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match depends on your budget and what activities you plan on doing. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. What type of car will it be this time?