What are the major attractions in Neu-Ulm?
Outdoor adventures or urban exploring? It doesn't matter what type of traveler you are, CarRentals.com will help you fulfill your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Neu-Ulm?
Make sure you have plenty of gas in the tank, because Esslingen is worth making a detour for. Situated 4 miles from Neu-Ulm, it offers up some fantastic attractions, such as New Castle and the Mercedes Benz Museum. Obertal, 45 miles away, is another destination that's worth the trek. Make sure you check out the Wilhelma Zoo and Schlossplatz, two great sights in the area.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Neu-Ulm?
Here's a round-up of our top tips to bag the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Browse as many different bargain deals as possible (we make that task a piece of cake!);
- By submitting only your email address (and not your social security number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll be notified of all the best bargains for your chosen destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're bagging the hottest deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel schedule, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're looking for;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Sometimes companies reward you for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- And finally, lock in your booking as soon as you possibly can to score a ton of savings!