What are the major attractions in Coburg?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at Ehrenburg Palace. It's one attraction you'll find on most visitors' must-do lists. If you've still got room on that schedule, the Coburg State Theater and Coburg Fortress will keep you entertained, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Coburg?
If you're looking for an appealing detour, turn your steering wheel in the direction of Breitenguessbach. It features well-known attractions like Bamberg Cathedral and Old Palace, and it's only 2 miles from Coburg. Get ready to clock up those miles, because New Residence and Michaelsberg Monastery are also worth a day trip. You'll find these well-known sights in Zückshuter Forst, 2 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Coburg?
Here are our top recommendations to score the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our clever filter tool is going to be your new BFF. Scan all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- Make sure you check your inbox for our awesome Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental deals in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you pay for your ride;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your car later than you picked it up, you could be charged an entire extra day;
- Some places reward you for prepaying — keep an eye open for these great deals;
- Make your booking as soon as your vacation dates are locked in. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.