What are the major attractions in Schwangau?
If anyone asks why you're heading here, just show them a few pictures of Neuschwanstein Castle and Hohenschwangau Castle. These noteworthy attractions will make sure you have an awesome trip.
Not far from the heart of the city, the Museum of the History of Wittelsbach is one sight you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. If you've still got room on that travel schedule, Königliche Kristall-Therme Schwangau and the Tegelberg Tram will keep you busy, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Schwangau?
Explore Schwangau for its wonderful style and character. That said, you also have world-renowned attractions just a day trip away! English Garden is worth a day trip. You'll find it in Perlacher Forst, 5 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Schwangau?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in a couple of clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your travel plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be around the same time (e.g, both 11 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for another full day;
- Keep more dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your rental car;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to grab some great savings, on top of your ideal set of wheels.