What are the major attractions in Freilassing?
If your trip to Freilassing is all organized but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
If you were to ask a local for sightseeing recommendations, they'd probably point you to Mirabell Palace and Gardens and Mozart's Birthplace. These top attractions are sure to make an impression.
Fun and adventure can be found around every turn here. Some of the best attractions in the vicinity are Lokwelt Rail Museum, Klessheim Golf and Country Club and Klessheim Palace Casino. Leave enough space on your itinerary to see them all.
What are the best road trip destinations near Freilassing?
We know you want to test out your new wheels. How about taking a day trip out to Altoetting? Just 31 miles away, roll down your windows and feel the breeze in your hair on the way there. Abbey of Capuchins, Kongregationssaal and St. Josefs-Kirche der Congregatio Jesu alone make the drive out worth it. Locals are also likely to point you toward Burghausen, 22 miles away. If you only have time for one attraction here, let it be Bildhauerhaus. (But we'd also highly recommend St. Anna (Kapuzinerkirche) and Studienkirche St. Joseph.)
Where are the best beaches near Freilassing?
There's nothing quite as magical as being beside the sea at dusk. Take a leisurely road trip to Alpine Beach and glimpse the sun's rays sparkling over the water before it retreats into the horizon. You'll find this glorious beach 19 miles from Freilassing.
Where are the best convention centers near Freilassing?
If you're going to a business conference in Freilassing, you might want to follow up with your new connections over coffee. Luckily, these convention centers offer some excellent cafés and restaurants close by:
- Salzburgarena (3 miles away).
- Salzburg Congress Convention Center (4 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Freilassing?
Here are our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Investigate as many different deals as possible (we make that job a walk in the park!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will whiz into your inbox;
- Broaden your search to include both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to make sure you're getting the best possible price in town;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are flexible, try scoring a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- Nobody likes getting stung with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Some car rental outlets offer big incentives to pay upfront, so watch out for these kinds of offers;
- Make your booking as soon as your dates are confirmed. You'd hate to miss out because you left it too late!
What kind of rental car should I get for Freilassing?
With your very own rental vehicle, Freilassing is yours to enjoy. People venture to this captivating city for varying reasons, and here at CarRentals.com we have a different car for each of them. The biggest priority for large families is space. Depending on the number of family members, that could mean anything from a full-size car to a 12-passenger van. Thrifty travelers usually prefer the fuel-efficiency of our smaller cars, such as a compact car or mini. If you're eager to make heads turn in Freilassing, browse our special category for a vehicle that will make any car buff tremble at the knees.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Freilassing?
There's plenty of choice when it comes to renting a car in Freilassing. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to economy rides that are a snap to park, you'll find it all here. Choosing your ride depends on how much you want to spend and what activities you've got planned. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need anything more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.