What are the major attractions in Alencon?
Nothing beats a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to attractions and experiences. Book a rental car with CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then hit the highway!
What are the best road trip destinations near Alencon?
Put some extra gas in the tank, because there are a few good reasons to go exploring beyond Alencon. They include St-Julien Cathedral in La Chapelle-Saint-Aubin — a tempting road-trip destination just 25 miles away. After that, point your wheels in the direction of the Abbaye de l'Epau.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Alencon?
Avoid paying a fortune for a rental car by following these tips:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from all the top companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices get lower for your destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're bagging the best deal in town;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, adjust your dates to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Do what you can to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time as similar as possible. If you bring back your hire car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an extra day unnecessarily;
- Sometimes car rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so watch out for these money-saving offers;
- Book as soon as your dates are finalized. The earlier you book, the bigger the choice.