What are the major attractions in Alcobendas?
If your trip to Alcobendas is all booked but your travel itinerary is looking a little empty, we can give you a helping hand.
Think of Alcobendas and then say the first thing that pops into your brain. Bet you said "IFEMA - Feria de Madrid," right? Being such a significant landmark, you simply can't miss it. Hurl your gear into the car and tick it off your bucket list.
Close to the center, Jardin de la Vega is one attraction to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have some room on that itinerary, Parish Church of Nuestra Senora de La Moraleja and Centro Comercial La Vega will keep you busy, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Alcobendas?
If you've seen all the highlights in Alcobendas, there's lots more to explore in the surrounding area. San Martin de la Vega is just 22 miles away. Travelers who visit typically have Parque Warner Madrid on their to-do lists.
Where are the best convention centers near Alcobendas?
After spending loads of time mixing with like-minded individuals, it's always good to be able to relax and unwind someplace nearby. If you're visiting Alcobendas primarily for business, here are some of the convention centers that are close to hotels and restaurants:
- IFEMA - Feria de Madrid (5 miles away).
- Fundacion MAPFRE Recoletos Exhibition Hall (8 miles away).
- Sala Alcala 31 (9 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Alcobendas?
Here are our suggestions on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some extra cash in your wallet:
- A car can take you anywhere you want to go — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Keep an eye on your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll keep you informed about all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your next vacation destination;
- Before you jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're scoring the best deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your travel plans are flexible, play around with days and dates to find the best prices;
- To avoid paying a late fee or an extra day, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- If you're in the mood to save a few dollars, prepay for your rental and score some of the cheapest rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the hottest deals! Book now to score some great savings.
What kind of rental car should I get for Alcobendas?
Whether you're taking a break by yourself or with all the family, CarRentals.com will help you find a suitable set of wheels for your Alcobendas adventure. An economy car is an ideal choice if you're going to be spending nearly all of your time downtown. Cost-effective and dependable, they'll take you from A to B easily and quickly. If you want to add some real pizzazz to your trip, take a peek at our special rental category. We know you'll find something that'll turn a few heads! Got the young ones with you? A spacious SUV will match your needs.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Alcobendas?
There's loads of choice when it comes to renting a car in Alcobendas. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Selecting your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and what you intend to do. Some road trips are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than enough space for your luggage and buddies. What type of car will it be this time?