Car rentals in Volos: All you need to know
You want a great car to get around Volos whether you're going for a business or pleasure. Explore the top sites around town and park in front of the best restaurants in Volos. CarRentals.com has answered the most popular questions about car rentals in Volos. Find out the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
How can I get a bargain rental car in Volos?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to grab budget-friendly deals. Just enter your travel dates and go through the variety of rental car companies, pick the top rental locations, and find the cheapest packages Volos has to offer. You should also:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. You don't want to be surprised with any additional costs
- Decide what vehicle you'll need for your trip. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have outlets in Volos?
In Volos, there are 5 rental car companies to pick from, like Enterprise. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which is best for your next trip.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Volos?
That depends on your needs and what you'll be doing when you visit Volos. If you're having trouble deciding, be sure to read over our table below. We've compared the most popular vehicle categories for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Volos?
Typically, to rent a car in Volos you must be at least 21—the same as it is across most of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read the supplier's terms to discover any additional fees is before you book your vehicle.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Volos?
When driving around Volos or the rest of Greece, you will need insurance. Almost every supplier needs proof of insurance before you pick up your automobile. Most countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to buy additional insurance through the rental car dealer, if you know your insurance won't cover your rental during your trip.
Although many major card issuers, like Visa or American Express, offer some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For example, you may not be covered if you book a larger or luxury vehicle. Check your rental car company's policy before you decide.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually suggest that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy simply means you bring your rental back to the full, and you're all set.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good choice for those who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the fine print before you book.
Before you drive off
Before you get started on your Volos vacation, check out a few items prior to leaving the rental lot. It's worth the time to:
- Inspect your vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new region
Book your Volos rental car today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. No matter who you are traveling with, CarRentals.com has a vehicle that can align with your needs and not break the bank.