Car rentals in Vilvoorde: All you need to know
You need a great car to get around Vilvoorde whether you're traveling for a business or pleasure. See the famous sites around town and park in front of the popular restaurants in Vilvoorde. We've collected the most frequently asked questions about renting a car in Vilvoorde. Read on to see the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
How do I get a great deal on a car rental in Vilvoorde?
CarRentals.com makes it a cinch to snag budget-friendly deals. Simply type in your travel dates and go through the variety of rental car companies, pick the top rental locations, and find the best packages Vilvoorde has to offer. You can also:
- Compare weekly and daily rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Decide the car you'll need for your vacation. Don't get more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have retailers in Vilvoorde?
From budget-friendly brands like Fox and Budget to global names like Ace and Enterprise, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Vilvoorde?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're bound to find a vehicle that suits your needs. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Vilvoorde?
Typically, the age limit for renting a car in Vilvoorde is 21. But, you may find that there is an additional charge if you are under 25 or for higher category vehicles in particular. Go through the supplier's terms to determine what any additional fees is before you book your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Vilvoorde?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you rent a vehicle. However, your current car insurance may cover you. Additionally, if you pay for the rental in full using your credit card, the card's benefits may also insure you. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll need to add it to your booking for Vilvoorde. Check in advance and, if it's required, you can conveniently include it at the CarRentals.com checkout.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, the stand-out winner is usually full-to-full. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with. Just be sure you make time to shop for the cheapest gas prices.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. You will just need to make sure there's nothing else in the small print that could add in extra costs.
Before you drive off
Before you begin on your Vilvoorde adventure, go over a few things prior to leaving the rental lot. You should:
- Inspect the car and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. If you notice any, mark it down on your paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are driving around a new city
Book your Vilvoorde car rental today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. CarRentals.com has the ideal vehicle that can align with your needs and not deplete your travel fund.