What are the major attractions in Vercelli?
Adventure is waiting just around the bend at Basilica di Sant'Andrea. It's one sight you'll find on most travelers' to-do lists. If you still have room on that travel schedule, Torre dell'Angelo and Chiesa di San Cristoforo will keep you amused, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vercelli?
Vercelli offers some wonderful sights, but there are other things to experience in the surrounding area. How does an iconic attraction sound to you? About 35 miles away in Inarzo, the Sacred Mountain of the Rosary lures big crowds year-round. Why not visit and find out what all the fuss is about?
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vercelli?
Here's a rundown of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Browse as many different deals as you can (we make that chore as easy as ABC!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert and immediately find out when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Before you pick up your keys and jump behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're getting your hands on the best deal around;
- You can often save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings you can score;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you may be charged for another full day;
- If you're hoping to keep some extra cash in your pocket, pay right away and score some of the best rates around;
- And lastly, secure your wheels as soon as you possibly can to score a ton of savings!