What are the major attractions in Veracruz?
Whatever you do, don't forget to pack your camera when you swing by Veracruz Cathedral. This great attraction is sure to offer some unmissable photo opportunities.
Adventure is just around the bend at San Juan de Ulua Castle. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. Veracruz Aquarium and Bastion of Santiago Museum are also not far away and worth checking out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Veracruz?
If you're after a day-trip destination, we know just the place. Located 2 miles away, Playa Chachalacas is definitely worth putting some miles on the clock for. Among your first few stops here ought to be Chachalacas Beach, the Chachalacas Dunes and Chapel of the Rosary. Don't skip Tlacotalpan either! Just 5 miles away, it also offers plenty to explore. Dona Marta Square, Teodoro A. Dehesa Market and Church of San Cristobal are definite must-sees.
Where are the best beaches near Veracruz?
Nothing's quite as delightful as being by the sea at dusk. Take a relaxing road trip to Mocambo Beach and catch sight of the sun's rays glistening over the water before it fades into the horizon. You'll find this superb stretch of coastline 5 miles from Veracruz.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Veracruz?
Here you'll find our top tips to find the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Our hard-working filter feature will be your new best buddy. Scan all of the hottest discounts, from all of the top car rental companies, with just a few clicks;
- Register for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Check the deals at all rental locations around town, being sure to include both the airport terminal and its surrounds. A short cab journey to a nearby rental car outlet could mean some impressive savings;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got some flexibility with your travel schedule, browse around to see which days and dates give you the deal you're after;
- To avoid paying late fees or for a whole extra day, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Keep more dollars in your bank account. You'll score some of the best deals when you pay in advance for your vehicle;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are finalized. You'll get the biggest selection early on.