What are the major attractions in Valverde de la Virgen?
Nothing beats a couple of insider tips and hints when it comes to things to see and do. Lock in a rental car with CarRentals.com, talk to the locals about what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Valverde de la Virgen?
If you've got a little spare time and you're willing to travel 17 miles, go and explore Mansilla de las Mulas. This bustling place has lots of things to keep you busy. Monasterio de Santa Maria de Sandoval ought to be at the top of your list here. The Museo Etnografico Provincial de Leon and the Monastery of San Miguel de Escalada are interesting attractions too. Located 18 miles away, San Justo de la Vega is another popular destination. If you swing by, make sure you check out the Museo del Chocolate, Astorga Cathedral and Palacio Episcopal.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Valverde de la Virgen?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Use our handy filter feature to point you in the direction of the cheapest car deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert service and immediately discover when prices fall for your desired location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and see how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be around the same time (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be asked to pay for an entire extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll get some of the cheapest deals when you pay in advance for your rental;
- The early bird catches the juiciest worm, and also the hottest deals! Book as soon as possible to grab some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.