How can I get a cheap car rental in Castile and Leon?
Avoid paying through the nose for a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- Look into as many different deals as you can (we make that task a walk in the park!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your upcoming vacation destination. You never know what awesome deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to scoring the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to take a look at both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you fork out for your ride;
- If you're not too bothered about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the best prices;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same (e.g, both 1 a.m.) or you might be charged for another full day;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay right away, so look out for these penny-pinching offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your vacation dates are finalized. You'll have the largest range to choose from the earlier you book.