What are the major attractions in Valladolid?
If your trip to Valladolid is all locked in but your itinerary is a little on the empty side, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Plan a stop at Valladolid Cathedral. It's one sight you'll usually find on most visitors' must-do lists. Santa Maria la Antigua Church and Teatro Calderon are also nearby and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Valladolid?
You don't have to spend all your time in Valladolid when there's a great big world out there to discover! Only 59 miles away, Segovia Old Town will keep you on the go with top attractions like Segovia Cathedral. After that, point your wheels in the direction of Segovia Aqueduct.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Valladolid?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- Use our convenient filter tool to help point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals around — then compare the prices;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert email service and be informed immediately when prices become cheaper for your destination;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup office locations to be sure you're getting the absolute best price around;
- If you're not worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best deal;
- Pickup and drop-off times generally need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 10 a.m.) or you could be asked to pay for a full extra day;
- Some companies reward you big time for paying upfront — keep an eye out for these kinds of deals;
- Last but not least, lock in your favorite set of wheels as soon as possible to grab yourself a load of savings!
What kind of rental car should I get for Valladolid?
Sure, you can do Valladolid without renting a car. But with loads to see here, having one would definitely make your trip more convenient and fun. If you're eager to get out of town and on the open road, opt for a car rental with some power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will get you to the area's mountains in comfort and style. Going to spend most of your getaway downtown? A smaller car like a mini or compact is a great choice. Maneuvering through narrow streets and squeezing into tight parking lots will be less hassle with one of these.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Valladolid?
There's loads of choice when it comes to rental cars in Valladolid. From spacious SUVs with plenty of trunk space to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Choosing your perfect match depends on how much you want to spend and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need more than enough space for your luggage and buddies.