What are the major attractions in Valladolid?
Not too far from the city center, the University of Valladolid is one attraction you might like to consider adding to your must-see list. San Pablo Church and the Teatro Calderon are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Valladolid?
Up for a little more adventure? Then keep on driving to Roda de Eresma, just 5 miles from Valladolid. There are plenty more fascinating things to see and do here, such as Alcazar of Segovia and Monasterio del Parral. Encinillas is another destination to consider. It's situated just 55 miles away. If you make the trip here, close-by attractions such as the Segovia Aqueduct and Segovia Cathedral should be on your to-do list.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Valladolid?
Here are our suggestions on how to get behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your wallet:
- Our nifty filter tool will become your new bestie. Scan all of the hottest bargains, from all of the top companies, quickly and easily;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert email service and stay up to date when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to ensure you're scoring the hottest deal in town;
- If you're not too fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your travel schedule, have a play around to see which days and dates give you the hottest deal;
- No one enjoys getting charged a late fee. Avoid the stress of having to pay for another day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Sometimes companies reward you handsomely for paying upfront — watch out for these great offers;
- And lastly, lock in your wheels as soon as you can to score a load of savings!