What are the major attractions in Valdivia?
Adventure is right around the corner at Valdivia Square. It's one attraction you'll find on travelers' to-do lists. If you still have some room on your travel itinerary, Calle-Calle Bridge and Valdivia Cathedral will keep you on the go, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Valdivia?
If you're trying to find things to see and do around Valdivia, you certainly aren't going to come up short! Osorno, just 55 miles away, boasts some fantastic attractions that'll keep you occupied. Want an excuse to go check it out? Plaza de Armas and Church of San Francisco ought to do. If you need any more persuading, also investigate Osorno Cathedral.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Valdivia?
Here's our recommendations on how to hop behind the wheel of a rental car with some savings in your pocket:
- A car can take you wherever you want to go — so can the web. Compare the cheapest deals from the leading rental companies in just a few clicks;
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert service and immediately find out when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Peruse the bargains at all rental locations around town, including the airport terminal and surrounding area. A quick cab journey to a close-by car rental office may result in substantial savings;
- If you've got a bit of room to move timing-wise, play around with your dates to find lower prices on different days of the week;
- If possible, try to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible. If you bring back your rental car at a later time than you picked it up, you may be charged an extra day;
- If you're hoping to save a few dollars, pay right away and zoom off with some of the cheapest rates around;
- And lastly, lock in your favorite vehicle as soon as possible to score yourself a ton of savings!