What are the major attractions in Val-d'Or?
Outdoor adventuring or checking out the local nightlife? It doesn't matter what kind of traveler you are, CarRentals.com will help you live out your vacation dreams.
What are the best road trip destinations near Val-d'Or?
Time to get out on to the open road with a longer trip into the region. You've got the car, so going to Pikogan is a no-brainer. It's situated 5 miles away. Swing by Refuge Pageau and Farm Church to start discovering the region's culture and story. Then wrap up your trip with a visit to Lake Beauchamp.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Val-d'Or?
Here's a rundown of all the tricks of the trade to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Check out as many different offers as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Keep your eyes on your inbox for our fantastic Price Drop Alert. We'll let you know about all the hot deals cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to bagging the cheapest rentals deals in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- You can often save a pretty penny if your vacation plans are flexible. Compare different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- To avoid paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times the same;
- Sometimes rental outlets reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so look out for these penny-pinching offers;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird catches the worm!