What are the major attractions in Vadso?
Close to the city center, Vadso Church is one spot you might like to add to your to-do list. The Gjenreisning Monument and Vadso Park are also close by and worth taking the time to see.
What are the best road trip destinations near Vadso?
Okay. So you're looking for an excuse to take your new wheels for a spin? How about going on a day trip to Kirkenes? Roll down your windows and enjoy the cool wind in your hair on your journey there. It's just 25 miles away. After you've stretched out your arms and legs and gotten something to eat, it'll be time to soak up the sights. We suggest getting started with Savio Museum, the Varanger Museum and the Russian Monument. Vardo is another well-loved destination. It's 4 miles away and boasts heaps of fascinating things to do. Make sure you don't miss Vardohus Fortress, Vardo Lighthouse and Vardo Church.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Vadso?
We've put together a list of our best tips and tricks to help you keep more money in your wallet:
- Our hard-working filter tool will become your new best buddy. Check out the biggest discounts, from all over the web, quickly and easily;
- Sign up for our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices get lower for your location;
- Before you hop behind the wheel, check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets to make sure you're getting your hands on the cheapest deal around;
- If your pickup and drop-off dates are not set in stone, try scoring a better price by changing the days of the week in your search;
- No one likes being slapped with a late fee. Avoid the hassle of having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are at similar times;
- Some rental companies reward you with discounts if you pay in advance, so be sure to keep an eye out for these great offers;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are set. The early bird gets the worm!