What are the major attractions in Uruguaiana?
Head out into the wider area and reconnect with nature with a few activities like rock climbing. If you'd like more, don't miss your chance to try your hand at mountain climbing as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Uruguaiana?
Time to find out what your new ride can do. Day trips into the surrounding area are among the many reasons why renting a car here is a good option. Without one, it'd be much more difficult to enjoy all that Paso de los Libres, 25 miles away, has to offer. Crioulo Museum, Uruguaiana International Bridge and Uruguaiana Municipal Museum alone justify the drive. Sitting 4 miles away, Artigas is another popular choice. If you visit, make sure you get to Lake Rodo Park, Artigas Plaza and Plaza Jose Batlle y Ordonez.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Uruguaiana?
Avoid spending an arm and a leg on a rental car by following our top tips and tricks:
- A car can take you anyplace — so can the web. Compare the hottest deals from all the top rental companies in just a couple of clicks;
- Take advantage of our Price Drop Alert and immediately discover when prices fall for your location;
- Before you pick up your keys and hop behind the wheel, check both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off locations to make sure you're getting the cheapest deal around;
- You can often save a few dollars if your plans are flexible. Look at different days and dates and find out how much you can save;
- Pickup and drop-off times typically need to be the same or very similar (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you may be required to pay for a whole extra day;
- Keep more dollars in your purse. You'll grab some of the cheapest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- It's best to book as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!