Car rentals in Ukiah: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to get around Ukiah whether you're going for a business or pleasure. See the famous sites around the city and pull up in front of the best restaurants in Ukiah. CarRentals.com has gathered your most frequently asked questions about car rentals in Ukiah. Read on to discover how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
Where can I find a bargain rental car in Ukiah?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to book the best rates. Simply enter your travel dates and scroll through the variety of car rental companies, select the top rental locations, and find the cheapest packages Ukiah has to offer. You should also:
- Compare and contrast daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the mileage and fuel policies. You don't want to be surprised with any added costs
- Don't get more vehicle than you need. Normally, the smaller the class the cheaper the rate
Just following even a few of these tips can help you save on your Ukiah rental car.
What rental suppliers have retailers in Ukiah?
In Ukiah, we have 3 car rental companies to pick from, like Enterprise. Look through the online reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Ukiah?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this California city means you're bound to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What age do you have to be to rent a car in Ukiah?
Normally, to rent a car in Ukiah you must be at least 21. However, you may find that there is an additional fee if you're under the age of 25 or for higher category rentals. Go through the supplier's terms to find what the exact rate is before you reserve your rental.
Will I need insurance to get a car rental in Ukiah?
When driving around Ukiah or the rest of the United States, you will need insurance. Many suppliers require that you show proof of insurance before you rent a car. The majority of countries require driver's insurance. You may be able to buy temporary coverage with the rental supplier. Otherwise, as a United States citizen, you can also add on Collision Damage Coverage with CarRentals.com at checkout.
Although many major card issuers, like Visa or American Express, give some coverage, there are usually restrictions. For instance, they may not cover your rental car if you book a luxury or larger vehicle. Check your rental car company's policy before you decide.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Here is a list of the typical policies.
You will need to find a gas station close to the drop-off location
What fuel policy should I get?
Many suppliers offer a range of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out winner. It simply means returning the car with the same level of gas as you got it with, so you'll never pay for anyone else's road trips through the Ukiah.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you plan to see all that Ukiah and maybe even the rest of California offers, you are going to need unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional fees. Review the fine print to be sure they are truly "unlimited."
Know before you go
Be sure you go over a few items prior to leaving the rental lot on your Ukiah adventure. It's important to:
- Inspect the car and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Check the trunk to see if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Get comfortable operating the navigation and entertainment. It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new region
Book your Ukiah car rental today
Maybe you're traveling with your partner and kids, or carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. Maybe you're traveling solo. No matter who you are traveling with, CarRentals.com has a rental car that can fit your needs and not break your wallet.