Car rentals in Tulsa: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to take you around Tulsa whether you're going for a business trip or a vacation. See the famous sites around town and park in front of the popular restaurants in Tulsa. CarRentals.com has collected the most popular questions about renting a car in Tulsa. Find out how to get the best rates on your ideal vehicle.
How can I find a great deal on a car rental in Tulsa?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to snag the best deals. Simply enter your travel dates and go through the list of car rental suppliers, select the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly offers in Tulsa. You should also:
- Compare daily and weekly rates from all the different suppliers
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your vehicle of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. This way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you rent
- Decide the car you'll need for your vacation. Don't rent more car than you need
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Tulsa.
What rental companies have outlets in Tulsa?
We have around a dozen rental car companies in the Tulsa area. You'll find well-known companies like Ace and Enterprise and wallet-friendly suppliers like Fox and Budget. Look through the online reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Tulsa?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this Oklahoma town means you're bound to find an automobile that suits your needs. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Tulsa?
Generally, the age limit for car rentals in Tulsa is 21—the same as it is across the rest of the USA. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to read over the terms to discover any additional fees will be before you rent your vehicle.
Does Tulsa require rental car insurance?
Insurance is always required, no matter where you're renting a car. That said, you could already be covered by your credit card or car policies. Keep in mind, those policies may not cover you 100%, and you'll have to add it on to your booking. Look into it before you book and, if it's required, you can easily include it at checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers allow you to choose which policy you want. Here is a list of the typical policies.
What fuel policy should I get?
We usually advise that customers choose the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Tulsa?
If you wish to see all that Tulsa and maybe even the rest of Oklahoma offers, you are going to need unlimited miles. You can drive as far as you'd like without worrying about additional fees. Review the fine print to make certain your mileage is truly "unlimited."
What are some must-see sights in Tulsa?
You'll be thankful you have a vehicle so you can see all that Tulsa has to do. Make sure to check out Philbrook Museum of Art and Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium.
Before you drive off
Be sure you check a few items before you leave the lot. It's worth the time to:
- Check out the car and determine if there is any damage or scratches. If so, write it down on your paperwork
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the entertainment and GPS (if available). It's best to limit any unneeded distractions when you are driving around a new region
Book your Tulsa car rental today
Use CarRentals.com to get the best wheels Tulsa has to offer. Before you know it, you'll be driving between the great restaurants, world-famous landmarks, and all the must-see sites in Tulsa.