Car rentals in Trento: All you need to know
A Trento car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even see what else the rest of the area has to offer. We've collected the most popular questions about renting a car in Trento. Read on to find out the dos and don'ts of renting a car.
How can I find a great deal on a car rental in Trento?
CarRentals.com always tries to get you the best rate. However, to increase your savings when you travel to Trento you can do a few things. Be sure to:
- Compare all the deals available
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually save more and get the car of your choice
- Be aware of any cost for mileage limits, fuel policy, and additional drivers. That way you will know the total cost before you rent
- Don't rent more car than you need. Typically, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
Even a little knowledge can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have outlets in Trento?
In Trento, CarRentals.com has a few car rental providers to pick from, like Rental4Leisure. Scan through the online reviews to help you figure out which meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Trento?
That all depends on your needs and what activities you want to do in Trento. If you're having trouble deciding, make sure to go over our table below. We have compared the most popular types of vehicles for you:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Trento?
Typically, to rent a car in Trento you must be at least 21. Please note, you may find that there is an additional fee if you're under 25 or for higher category cars. Go over the terms to discover what the exact fee will be before you book your vehicle.
Do I need insurance to rent a car in Trento?
Almost all countries require the driver to have insurance. You may be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car company, if you are concerned your insurance won't cover your rental.Several credit card issuers (American Express, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) will provide some coverage. But many of them have restrictions, like not covering larger vehicles like premium models or some SUVs. It is best to call and find out what kind of coverage is offered before you travel to Trento.
Are there different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What type of fuel policy should I choose?
Many rental car suppliers offer a variety of fuel policies. However, full-to-full is our stand-out choice. You simply bring the car back with the same amount of fuel you got it with.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
Unlimited mileage is a good option for travelers who don't want to worry about incurring any extra charges with the distance they drive. Just make sure that your policy really provides unlimited miles. Read the details on mileage limits before you book.
Before you leave the lot
Be sure you check out a few things prior to leaving the rental lot. You should take time to:
- Inspect your car and make certain there is no dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Get familiar with the controls of your car. Adjust the mirrors and seats to your liking, and figure out how to turn on the lights and wipers
- Figure out how to work the radio or entertainment features. It's best to limit any unnecessary distractions when you are navigating a new area
Book your Trento rental car today
Maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center, maybe you're traveling solo, or maybe you're bringing your partner or kids. CarRentals.com has the ideal car that can suit your requirements and not break the bank.