Car rentals in Trentino Alto Adige: All you need to know
A Trentino Alto Adige car rental gives you the opportunity to go where you want, when you want. You can check out all the sights, and even find out what the rest of the area has to offer. CarRentals.com has gathered the most popular questions about car rentals in Trentino Alto Adige. Read on to see which vehicle is perfect for your trip, and how to get the best rates.
Where do I find a bargain car rental in Trentino Alto Adige?
CarRentals.com makes it easy to get budget-friendly deals. Just type in your travel dates and go through the list of car rental suppliers, pick the top rental locations, and find the most wallet-friendly offers in Trentino Alto Adige. You can also:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You will usually get your car of your choice and save more
- Educate yourself on any cost for fuel policy, additional drivers, and mileage limits. That way you can make sure you know the actual cost before you rent
- Decide what car you'll need for your drive. Don't rent more car than you need
Even a little rental car know-how can go a long way to getting you the most savings.
What rental companies have retailers in Trentino Alto Adige?
From global names like National and Hertz to budget-friendly brands like Budget and Thrifty, CarRentals.com has some of the best brands in the business. Read through the reviews to get an idea of which meets your needs.
What types and makes of rental cars are on offer in Trentino Alto Adige?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this town means you're certain to find an automobile that is perfect for you. Some options include:
How old do you have to be to rent a car in Trentino Alto Adige?
Usually, to rent a car in Trentino Alto Adige you must be at least 21—the same as it is across the rest of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to go through the supplier's terms to figure out what the exact price is before you book your rental.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Trentino Alto Adige?
Most countries require driver's insurance. You might be able to purchase additional insurance through rental car supplier for your trip, if you know your insurance won't cover you while traveling through ITA.Many major card issuers, like American Express or MasterCard, give some insurance on your rental; but, there may be restrictions. For example, you may not be covered if you reserve a luxury or larger vehicle. Check the policy before you decide.
What are the different fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually advise that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Should I get unlimited miles when I rent a car in Trentino Alto Adige?
Unlimited miles is a great option if you plan to do a bit of sightseeing or visit several customers all over Trentino Alto Adige. You can drive wherever you like without incurring added charges. Make sure to read your rental agreement to find out if there are mileage limitations.
Tips before you leave the lot
Before you begin on your Trentino Alto Adige adventure, be sure you check out a few things prior to leaving the car rental lot. You should take time to:
- Check out your vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scrapes. Be sure to make note of it on the paperwork, or you may get charged for it
- Make you have a properly inflated spare tire, lug wrench, and jack in the trunk
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Trentino Alto Adige car rental today
Maybe you're traveling solo, maybe you're bringing your partner or kids, or maybe you're carpooling with co-workers to and from the hotel to the conference center. No matter who you're traveling with, CarRentals.com has a vehicle that can align with your needs and not break the bank.