What are the major attractions in Traralgon?
Not too far from the city center, Victory Park is one spot to consider adding to your must-see list. The Traralgon Golf Club and Latrobe Visitor Information Centre are also a stone's throw away and worth a detour.
What are the best road trip destinations near Traralgon?
Time to see what your new ride can do. Road trips into the surrounding areas are just one of the reasons why renting a car here is so tempting. Without one, it'd be much harder to enjoy all that Coopers Creek, 16 miles away, has to offer. Among your first stops here should be the Walhalla Museum, Walhalla Park and Walhalla Rotunda. Locals may also point you in the direction of Tanjil South, 16 miles away. If you've only got time for one thing here, let it be Gippsland Heritage Park. (But we'd also highly recommend Edward Hunter Heritage Bush Reserve and Lake Narracan.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Traralgon?
Here are our top recommendations if you want to grab the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Compare as many different deals as you can (we make that task a breeze!);
- Register for our Price Drop Alert email and stay up to date when prices fall for your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport locations to ensure you're bagging the absolute best price in town;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you can be flexible with your travel plans, have a browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're looking for;
- So you don't end up paying for an extra day or a late fee, aim to keep your pickup and drop-off times as similar as possible;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your pocket. You'll get some of the best deals when you prepay your rental car;
- It's best to secure your booking as soon as your dates are locked in. You'll get the biggest selection early on.