What are the major attractions in Toledo?
Close to the center, Christ the King Cathedral is one attraction you might like to consider putting on your to-do list. If you still have some space on your travel schedule, the Toledo Municipal Theatre and Municipal Aquarium will keep you occupied, as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Toledo?
Want to see what's going on in nearby Cascavel? What's 25 miles when you have your own rental car? Anyway, the road trip is half the fun! Federal Court of Justice, Vereador Luis Picoli Square and Migrant Square alone justify the drive. Located 45 miles away, Medianeira is another popular choice. If you stop by, make sure you don't miss Angelo D'roit Square, Medianeira City Hall and the CPC Arandura Theater.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Toledo?
Here's a rundown of our top recommendations if you want to score the biggest discounts on a rental car:
- Use our amazing filter feature to point you towards the cheapest car deals around — then compare the prices;
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what fantastic deals will make a detour to your inbox;
- Check both airport and non-airport pickup outlet locations to ensure you're bagging the cheapest offer around;
- If your dates are flexible, see if you can get a lower price by modifying the days of the week in your search;
- Pickup and drop-off times usually need to be around the same time (e.g, both 9 a.m.) or you might be required to pay for an entire extra day;
- Some car rental companies offer discounts if you pay as soon as you book, so be sure to keep an eye out for these money-saving deals;
- Don't let the deal you want slip through your fingers. Book now and lock in your dream ride.