Car rentals in Tirana: All you need to know
You need a great automobile to take you around Tirana whether you're going for a business or pleasure. Explore the top sites around town and park in front of the popular restaurants in Tirana. CarRentals.com has answered your most popular questions about car rentals in Tirana. Find out the dos and don'ts of booking a rental car.
How do I find a bargain rental car in Tirana?
You're well on your way to finding the best price on your car rental when you use us. However, you can try to do a couple things to keep your upcoming rental affordable. Be sure to:
- Compare and contrast the rates for a few suppliers on the type of car you want
- Book as far in advance as possible. You'll usually get the vehicle of your choice and save more
- Check the fuel and mileage policies. This way you'll avoid any surprises on your final bill
- Don't get more car than you'll need. Usually, the smaller the car, the cheaper the rate
These tips can help you save even more on your next car rental in Tirana.
What rental companies have retailers in Tirana?
There are around 6 rental companies to pick from in Tirana. You'll find some of the best providers, like Hertz. Look through the reviews to help you figure out which one meets your needs.
What type of rental car should I get for my trip to Tirana?
Whether you want a roomy family vehicle or a low-cost economy car, the sheer wealth of options in this city means you're certain to find a car that is perfect for you. Some options include:
What's the age requirement to rent a car in Tirana?
Normally, the age limit for car rentals in Tirana is 21—the same as it is across most of the country. If you are under 25, you might also need to pay a surcharge. Be sure to go over the terms to find what the total is before you rent your car.
Is insurance required to rent a car in Tirana?
Insurance is always needed, no matter where you rent a vehicle. With that said, you might already be covered by your existing car or credit card policies. Keep in mind, those policies might not totally cover your rental, and you'll have to add it to your booking for Tirana. Look into it before you book and, if it is required, you can conveniently include it at checkout.
What is the difference between all the fuel policies?
Most suppliers give you a choice of fuel policies. Below is a list of the most common ones.
You will have to find a gas station near your car rental supplier
What fuel policy do you recommend?
We usually advise that you opt for the full-to-full policy. This policy is the most straightforward, and you simply top off the tank before you bring it back.
Is it worth getting unlimited miles?
If you plan to see all that Tirana offers, you are going to want unlimited miles. You won't have to worry about extra charges if you decide to drive all over Tirana. Go over the fine print to be sure your mileage is actually "unlimited."
Know before you go
Make sure you check out a few things prior to leaving the car rental lot. You should:
- Check out your vehicle and determine if there is any dents or scratches. If so, write it down on the paperwork
- Check the trunk to determine if the spare is inflated and both the lug wrench and jack are there
- Familiarize yourself with the car. Adjust the mirrors and seats, and note how to turn on the lights and windshield wipers
- Figure out how to work the navigation and entertainment. You don't want any unneeded distractions in a new city
Book your Tirana car rental today
You know you can depend on a great car that will result in more money to spare when you book with CarRentals.com. Book today to cash in on cheap deals on your impeccable Tirana car rental. See you on the road.