What are the major attractions in Tijuana?
If your trip to Tijuana is all sorted out but your travel itinerary is looking a bit empty, we can give you a few hints and tips.
Whatever you do, don't forget to take your camera when you visit Club Campestre Golf Course. This terrific attraction is guaranteed to offer some perfect photo opportunities.
Not too far from the city center, L.A. Cetto Wine Cellar is one sight you might like to consider adding to your to-do list. If you still have some room on your schedule, Tijuana Brewery and Av Revolución will keep you occupied, too.
What are the best road trip destinations near Tijuana?
Time to get those wheels spinning and venture out to Ensenada. Just 53 miles away, a day trip here will be a piece of cake. Stop by State Center for the Arts and Riviera Cultural Center to start delving into the culture of the region. Then finish off your trip by visiting Riviera del Pacífico.
Where are the best beaches near Tijuana?
Tijuana has some stunning seaside areas, and there's no better way to experience them than from behind the wheel of your own rental car. See what interesting shells and treasures you can find scattered along the shoreline of one of these awesome beaches:
- Silver Strand State Beach (9 miles away).
- Coronado Municipal Beach (11 miles away).
- Coronado Beach (16 miles away).
Where are the best convention centers near Tijuana?
If you're going to a business conference in Tijuana, you might want to follow up with your new friends over some food and coffee. Fortunately, these convention centers have some excellent restaurants and cafés close by:
- San Diego Convention Center (16 miles away).
- Spreckels Organ Pavilion (16 miles away).
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tijuana?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save:
- Look into as many different deals as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Organize an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what sensational bargains will hightail it into your inbox;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off office locations to make sure you're scoring the absolute best deal around;
- If you're not fussed about which day of the week you get the keys to your car and your plans are flexible, experiment with days and dates to find the best rates;
- No one likes being hit with a late fee. Avoid the trouble of having to pay for another full day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are similar;
- Some places reward you for paying upfront — watch out for these kinds of offers;
- It's best to make a reservation as soon as your dates are finalized. The early bird gets the worm!
What kind of rental car should I get for Tijuana?
Tijuana has so much to offer. You could chill out for a week or more in this place and not get bored. If you'd like to experience as much as possible in this energetic metropolis, a rental car is a must. Bear in mind that city driving generally comes with tight streets and even tighter parking spaces. Don't worry though, because an economy or a compact car will make this less daunting. If you want to skip town and discover some of the rivers that Tijuana is famous for, you'll probably prefer a vehicle with more power. A mid-size or full-size SUV will make those road trips a dream.
Should I get a luxury rental car in Tijuana?
There's more than enough choice when it comes to renting a car in Tijuana. From swish SUVs with loads of space for luggage to agile compacts, you'll find it all here. Deciding on your perfect match of course depends on your budget and where you plan to go. There are some road trips that are just begging you to splurge on your dream ride, whereas other adventures don't need much more than an engine and four wheels. The choice is yours.