What are the major attractions in Telkwa?
Call Lake Provincial Park is just one good reason to explore beyond the city center. Need another one? The Smithers Par 3 & RV is also worth the short journey out.
What are the best road trip destinations near Telkwa?
If you have a few more days to spare and you're willing to travel 25 miles, go and explore Houston. This lively place offers a world of things to keep you occupied. The Willow Grove Golf and Country Club, World's Largest Fly Rod and Steelhead Park alone make the drive out here worthwhile. New Hazelton is another popular option. It's 45 miles away and offers tons of intriguing things to do. You'd be nuts to skip Hagwilget Canyon Bridge, Ksan Historical Village and Museum and Skeena Cat Skiing Inc.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Telkwa?
Below you'll find our top suggestions to find the best price on a car rental:
- Investigate as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that task simple as ABC!);
- Arrange an email Price Drop Alert for your next exciting vacation destination. You never know what great bargains will make a detour to your inbox;
- Research is the key to getting your hands on the best rental bargains in town, so be sure to check out both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you shell out for your ride;
- If you're not too worried about which day of the week you pick up the keys to your car and you've got a bit of flexibility with your vacation schedule, browse around to see which days and dates will give you the deal you're after;
- Nobody enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Sometimes rental companies offer big incentives to pay upfront, so watch out for these kinds of deals;
- Don't let the deal you've been searching for slip through your grasp. Book as soon as possible and lock in your dream ride.