What are the major attractions in Teixeira de Freitas?
The wider Bahia region is renowned for some top-shelf mountain climbing and hiking. So why don't you hop into a car, breathe in some fresh air and reconnect with nature?
What are the best road trip destinations near Teixeira de Freitas?
If you have a little extra time and you don't mind traveling 35 miles, take a look at Prado. This vibrant destination offers up loads of things to keep you engaged. Among the first stops you make here ought to be Paixao Beach, Coqueiral Beach and Farol Beach. Locals may also point you towards Cumuruxatiba, 45 miles away. If you've only got time for one thing here, make sure it's Vila Beach. (But we're also big fans of Moreira Point and Japara Grande Beach.)
How can I get a cheap car rental in Teixeira de Freitas?
Below are our top suggestions if you want to find the biggest discounts on a car rental:
- Look into as many different cheap car rental companies as you can (we make that chore a walk in the park!);
- Subscribe to our Price Drop Alert and be in the know when prices get lower for your next vacation destination;
- Search for both airport and non-airport locations to be sure you're receiving the absolute best price in town;
- You can sometimes save a bundle if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and find out what savings can be made;
- No one enjoys being slapped with a late fee. Avoid having to pay for another full day by ensuring your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- Keep more hard-earned dollars in your bank account. You'll get some of the thriftiest deals when you prepay your rental car;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings, as well as your ideal set of wheels.