What are the major attractions in Tavaux?
Nothing tops a little insider knowledge when it comes to things to do and see. Book a rental car with CarRentals.com, ask the locals what's good and then step on the gas!
What are the best road trip destinations near Tavaux?
Make sure you have enough gas in the tank, because Sauverny is worth making a detour for. Situated 6 miles from Tavaux, it has some wonderful attractions, such as United Nations European Headquarters and Palexpo. If you're still in the mood for some sightseeing, consider punching Versonnex into your GPS. This attractive destination is also home to a few top-notch sights like the International Museum of the Red Cross and Red Crescent and the Ariana Ceramics and Glass Museum, and it's only 6 miles away.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Tavaux?
Here's our suggestions on how to jump behind the wheel of a rental car with extra cash in your pocket:
- Use our convenient filter feature to help point you in the direction of the hottest car rental deals in town — and then compare the prices;
- By entering only your email address (and not your phone number, life history and cat's middle name) into our Price Drop Alert, you'll know all the hottest discounts for your location;
- Search both airport and non-airport pickup locations to make sure you're scoring the cheapest deal around;
- You can often save yourself some dollars if your vacation plans are flexible. Play with different days and dates and see what savings can be made;
- Nobody likes getting a late fee. Avoid having to pay for an extra day by making sure your pickup and drop-off times are around the same time;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay in advance and drive away with some of the best rates around;
- And finally, lock in your preferred vehicle as soon as you can to score yourself the biggest savings!