What are the major attractions in Talca?
Plaza Victoria attracts plenty of travelers like yourself. If you have some space on your itinerary, be sure to squeeze in the Villa Cultural Huilquilemu as well.
What are the best road trip destinations near Talca?
Don't just limit yourself to Talca. Now you've got the wheels, the whole region is your oyster. With interesting attractions such as the Vina Carta Vieja and the Villa Alegre Historical Museum, Villa Alegre should be among your first stops. It's just 18 miles away. Sitting 3 miles away, Lontué is another place with plenty to offer. Here you can pass a chilled out afternoon taking in Plaza de Curico and the Miguel Torres Winery.
How can I get a cheap car rental in Talca?
We've put together a list of the best ways to help you save on a rental car:
- A car can take you anyplace you want to go — so can the web. Compare the best deals from all the top companies in just a few clicks;
- Check your inbox for our popular Price Drop Alert. We'll give you the intel on all the unbeatable bargains cruising around your location;
- Research is the key to getting the hottest rental bargains in town, so be sure to look into both airport and non-airport pickup and drop-off outlets before you splash cash on your ride;
- If you've got a bit of wriggle room timing-wise, modify your dates slightly to find better prices on different days of the week;
- Try to keep your pickup time and your drop-off time the same. If you bring back your car at a later time than you picked it up, you might have to pay for an entire extra day;
- If you'd love to save a few dollars, pay right away and enjoy some of the best rates around;
- The early bird catches the biggest worm, along with the best deals! Book as soon as possible to drive off with some excellent savings, on top of your perfect set of wheels.